<body>
A Gift
14 September 2007

The day has come. I hated this day to come but since this is my own decision, I let it go through once and for all. Yesterday is my last day of work but I didn't go there to work, instead I went there to clean my workstation, packed all my personal belongings in a box to be brought back.

Also to bid them goodbye and to return back my uniforms. I was surprised when my Supervisor gave me a small gift. It's from my ex-colleagues. I'm so touched, nothing came out from my mouth. I didn't expect that. I just didn't know what to say. I looked at the gifts and finally the word 'Thank You' came out.

The Gift & The Cards:-



However, I manage to control my emotions. Until I approached my ex-colleague, Rahima. We are very close, we lunch together most of the times. We always arrange lunchtime where we can lunch together at 1pm. Sometimes, Its not possible due to shortage of staff. During lunch,we confide with each other on whatever problems that we have. She's the only person, that I can look for and tell her everything.

I cried when I approached her, say thanks for the whatever she has done for me and sorry for whatever petty quarrels that we have. Petty quarrels, yes, we do have, but not for long definitely. Its over work issue and would normally last for few minutes if not few hours.

I continued to cried when I approached the rest of my colleagues. So sad.. to leave them...but like what I have said earlier, this is my own decision.



Profile

sue

Sue Kalip
In love with Lee d'Cap
The Jewels in the Family
Marsya Lee & Rayyan Lee

Tagboard

Links

June Kay
Junz
Iffah
DeGILZ
Lee d'Cap

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
August 2009
October 2009