I reached home yesterday feeling so damn hungry! I ate Fried Bee Hoon during lunch time, but could not finished it. It taste awful!
I went straight to the kitchen and took a look at what is in the cooking pot. Ok, so its mutton curry. Good....it looks nice. It has been a long time since I ate curry at my OWN house!
Dinner was served and I happily eat. But then, I found that something is wrong with the dish. It taste different. I know what my maid has put inside. Its an extra ingredients in which she should not put at all in the dish. Since I am so hungry, i put that aside and ate till my plate is empty.
So after that, I went to the kitchen and approached her. True enough, she said that she put asam(tamarind) in as well. Oh my! Where on earth did she learnt that! Frankly, it doesn't taste bad, its just taste different!
