"I would like to thank your department for the quick reply to my previous email and the subsequent arrangement....The response was amazing"
What does the above statement refers to? Customer sound happy right? Its a compliments, I could say. And the one replying to the email is ME! Yes, ME! Everyone in the office knows that I'm in charge of emails.
But NO ONE, yes NO ONE acknowledged that, even after the email was forwarded to the management! I'm so angry, unhappy about this. What can I say? Since no one bother, then why should I? Should i slack in my work? Should I come to work with the 'not my problem and can't be bothered' attitude?
In fact, in January, I have received 3 compliments! But not even one was acknowledge!!!!!!
And just yesterday, I received an email from the senior. I felt that the email was like pointing the blame me, but indirectly. But I don't care. As it is not my fault, I replied to the email sarcastically! There's black and white and I must not be afraid! Coz I know, its not my fault!!!!!
OHHHHHH..!!!!!! I'M SOOOOO FED-UP!
